I just love loading up on these! They are cheap , warm, and most of all fun! Any color, style or pattern will do . Just this week I bought 3 pairs of fingerless arm warmers on eBay. One pair is purple/white checkered , a short fingerless style :
The seller is li-shi-jian-0123 just for reference.
And I got these :
And finally these , from the same seller :
None of them are here yet , but I have similar styled gloves already and they are a great addition to my winter wardrobe :) I didn't buy too many knee high socks , just some red nylon/spandex ones , but I'm sure more will come , as they are a winter wardrobe staple favorite of mine :)
The seller is li-shi-jian-0123 just for reference.
And I got these :
The seller is wanlu.rog . These are my favorite.
None of them are here yet , but I have similar styled gloves already and they are a great addition to my winter wardrobe :) I didn't buy too many knee high socks , just some red nylon/spandex ones , but I'm sure more will come , as they are a winter wardrobe staple favorite of mine :)



No comments:
Post a Comment