I noticed I have a profile I can update, but I thought I may as well add it in here as it seems friendlier :)
Well, I'm half-Dutch, moved from the Netherlands to Florida when I was 26( 12 years ago!) to join my parents who moved here for their retirement.
I have studied online with Grantham University , and achieved my associates in Computer Science , and my bachelors in Information Systems. It is likely that I will continue soon with a masters degree in IT management. My main income at the moment will have to come from online sources as I have had severe social anxiety since I was 15 , and although it''s getting better the thought of working full time gives me serious anxiety.
I have an online relationship ,and a little baby boy , Oliver who is 5.5 months old :)
That was the boring stuff .
Off course you're probably not interested in any of this , but if anyone will be interested enough at some point to follow my blog then it's nice to know a bit about the person who's writing it all :)
I love metal ! All kinds (death, melodic death, black, folk, doom ) , it's my favorite music genre.
After that probably opera , and classical.
I'm always open to play a game, either board or video , online or on my xbox/gamecube ( no xbox 360 just yet). I used to read a lot , but it's been getting less and less over the years. I'm guessing since college, and the internet . But when I do get the chance , and have the patience to read , then I enjoy it a lot.
I used to have pet fancy ratties , I've had many since I was about 19 , but at the moment with a young baby it's a bit much. Though I'm sure I'll take care of some again , in the not too distant future :)
I'm into running , and biking , especially in the winter , in the snow , and in some European city :)
I visit Europe now about twice a year since my long distance relationship, and off course since I'm half dutch .
There's much more I could write , but that will be it for now I don't want to overwhelm and then you're off to the next blog :)
Please anyone reading feel free to introduce yourself , I"m very friendly and open to make new contacts online :)
No comments:
Post a Comment