My home has the same carpet still in place as since I moved in more then ten years ago. I have always disliked it , but as I'm unable to afford to do much about it for the moment, I can only dream of better flooring :)
It's this beige carpet that's in most of the rooms , except for the bathroom and kitchen.
Off course over the years it has accumulated various unknown stains and spots, so by now it's a complete mess. If you look at home improvement/ decorating magazines, almost all have some wood flooring variation in all the rooms. It's so much neater, cleaner, and pristine looking .
One option would to maybe try to install the flooring myself , but it's not that easy with moving furniture and other things as well, and where would I leave those ?
Gorgeous isn't it ...
Taken from http://www.bamboofloorings.org/ I am in no way affiliated with them , but feel I should include where I got the picture.
Do share ideas if you have any, about how to redo a floor on a budget :)
Dreaming on for now at least :)
It's this beige carpet that's in most of the rooms , except for the bathroom and kitchen.
Off course over the years it has accumulated various unknown stains and spots, so by now it's a complete mess. If you look at home improvement/ decorating magazines, almost all have some wood flooring variation in all the rooms. It's so much neater, cleaner, and pristine looking .
One option would to maybe try to install the flooring myself , but it's not that easy with moving furniture and other things as well, and where would I leave those ?
Gorgeous isn't it ...
Taken from http://www.bamboofloorings.org/ I am in no way affiliated with them , but feel I should include where I got the picture.
Do share ideas if you have any, about how to redo a floor on a budget :)
Dreaming on for now at least :)

No comments:
Post a Comment