Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving day

I hope everyone had a lovely thanksgiving day!  My mom made the best vegetarian dinner with sweet potato, vegetarian meatloaf, brocolli in some yummy sauce , spinach/egg omelet , and off course for dessert flour free chocolate cake with whipped cream!  It was delicious :)

I went for a run again to today , I hadn't since a few months since my late pregnancy ( I ran up until 33 weeks ) and the birth of my son .  It went well , it was cold and I had a bit of a sore knee , but it was great to be running again!

I have yet to introduce myself in some way , but that will come still. Possibly in my next post , maybe by tomorrow :) I'm feeling soooo excited to be blogging finally, I should have done this much sooner ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment